Friday, May 25, 2007

You will be deeply missed, my mouse

Late last night, or early this morning, whichever way you want to put it, my mouse stopped working. At first I thought it was my computer playing the let’s-hang-your-work-and-make-you-go-crazy games but no, it wasn’t, and thank god. I don’t like it when the computer hangs. But I didn’t really like the idea of a malfunctioned mouse too. Now everything feels weird. There’s nothing for me to hold on to. I need to hold on to something or I might rack my nerves. I just might! Plus the touchpad I have is really sensitive and it hates me. Sometimes when I type on a certain line I will end up typing on another instead. I call this the irksome jumping lines prank. So if what I say here makes no sense, don’t blame me. But it’s just not that. Sometimes it’ll play other pranks on you. I can’t think of any right now, I’ll need the brains of a touchpad to think of one, but I tell you, it can sure get on your nerves. One second you’re doing this and the next your screen changes to that and you’ll be like, “The hell!?” And when all these happens your hands will reach for the mouse again, because this is what everybody would do, but oh I’m sorry, it’s dead. That’s when the sick reality drops its bomb on you and you have to use the touchpad. And you need both your hands, sometiu get confusemes, and yo <-- there goes the jumping lines prank; this time it’s jumping letters. Let me rephrase, and you need both your hands, well, sometimes, and you get confused…and… I forgot what I wanted to say. Damn you touchpad! Damn you!

I’m too lazy to go get a new mouse. Why must you die on me?! Whyyyyy!?!??!!? (Jumping lines happened again, but I corrected it of course. I swear my hands were nowhere near the touchpad) I didn’t think optical mice (hahaha!) …mouses…mice (Argh! Which is it?) would die so fast. Well, at least now I have a reason to get a new funky one, after I get out of the lazy spell.

Edit 9:49 PM - I've just noticed a typo. Most probably the doings of the touchpad. Wonder if you realized.

No comments: