Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's definitely the weather

I’ve found the reason why I feel hot these few days. It’s my fan. It’s filthy dirty, covered with a thick layer of grey dirt. So I went and cleaned it, wiping off something which looked like sea cucumber poop. Now I can hear it cutting its blades in the air. Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. Say that really fast. Then I went on to scrub the floor. Yay! Hairless floor for the night. Hairs will be back tomorrow. And now mom is going to make muruku. At 9:40 pm. Really, both of us have been bitten by the labor bug. I would understand if it’s me cleaning my room at midnight because my day only really starts at night. But mom?

Ahh…I’m one hard-working cat. Look. 3 posts in one night. How shall I reward myself?

4 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Three posts in one night? If it were me, I'd reward myself by not blogging for three weeks, heh.

runawaycat said...

No you can't do that. We need some chicky daily post dose. You're already way behind. You owe everyone big time.

philos said...

And here I thought you were a human sloth! =Þ

runawaycat said...

Well yea. But sloths get in the working mood at times too.