Instructions: Just change the answers and tag somebody else as per the rules below. Pretty easy, right?
A – Age: Turning 22. Note the word ‘turning’. It’s a hint, you know.
B – Band Listening To Right Now: Mr. Children
C – Career: Probably your parent’s dream job for you.
D – Drink or Smoke: Drink if it’s nice AND free. Smoke? Come on. Do I look like I do fag?
E – Easiest Friends To Talk To: Hmm…I’m thinking someone I can totally open up to. Someone I can tell my deepest, darkest secrets to. Hmm…none. That’s coz I don’t really have a deepest, darkest secret. I only have a dark secret. I think.
F – Funniest Moments: Can’t think of any right now. There’s always something to laugh about everyday.
G – Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Both taste the same. They just look different. Since in this case only the taste matters, I say both.
H – Have a Girlfriend: Of course. I have plenty.
I – In love: Define love please.
J – Junk Food You Like: I like most junk foods. But ones I always get would be Mr. Potato.
K – Kids: None.
L – Longest Ride Ever: I’ll have to agree with
M – Hey Philos! You missed M! What’s M?? I’m not supposed to find out myself. I’m amazed nobody noticed. Not even Carney?
N – Names For Your Future Kids: I’m not 5 anymore so I don’t think of getting married and have kids. But say if I really do, it’ll be monosyllable eg: Kai, etc. Monosyllable is cool. I have one too. Shou.
O – One Wish You Have Now: I’ll go for the extreme. Eternal bliss. No, the church cannot grant me that. A valid cheque which I can fill in whatever amount can. So grant me one, meme!
P – Phobias: Cockroaches. Big waves with nowhere for me to run to, like a stupid cliff behind me and nothing else.
Q – Favourite Quote: None that I memorized. Read further and you’ll know why. But I like sarcastic ones.
R – Reasons To Smile: When I’m going to watch my favourite show or when it’s about to start. The last day of exam a.k.a the first day of holidays.
S – Sleeping hours: 2-3 am average.
T – Time You Woke Up: During the holidays? 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 13:00. When I have no choice but to wake up early? 7:45, 7:55, 8:00, 8:05
U – Unknown Fact About You: I may not want it to be known, so…
V – Vegetable You Hate: I don’t know vegetable names. Seriously.
W – Worst Thing About You: Why would I tell you that? But it’d have to be procrastination. I’m GoP’s right hand, remember? Hmm…I think I’ve already been promoted to GoP, if I’m not wrong.
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Chest. Or another word for it which I learnt from Philos, pectoral.
Y – Yummy Foods: Cheesy food, chocolaty food, sushi, junk food, in general foods that will block your arteries, give you stroke, and eventually kill you painfully.
Z – Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
Another entry for R – Regrets: I have none but now I do. I regretted following you in typing the first letter of the words in capital. Now the little finger of my left hand is sore. Thanks.
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
I’ve already done something like this, in fact I added 3 more to the 5 Things You Never Knew About Me meme. Now I regret. Great. Two regrets in one post. The extra 3 could have gone in here. How would I know! Anyway, here’s another 7:
1. In high school, I memorized the World History notes word for word, and almost the entire book. The book and the notes are different things. I loved the book. And I got 99 for the exam. Missed a point. Damn. This is one of the memorizing kung fu I can be proud of and can only reflect upon it and not practice it because I’m too lazy to do memorizations now.
2. I like Mountain Dew. Though I can’t say for sure if I still do because the last time I had it was years ago. But it’s probably still good.
3. People say I have a thing for lace. And they also found out I have a thing for brown things. Either they have good observation or I’m simple.
4. I may not look like it but I love to eat. I don’t eat everything, I’m quite choosy, but I just love to munch. It’s a form of exercise. Oh did you know, I woke up feeling heavy for the rest of the day and later that night before I had supper I found out I was 2 kg heavier. I went ahead with supper. Oh jeez, if I turn fat, will you still love me?
5. Oh, it can be habits as well. Let’s see…habits…my hands love my ears.
6. I like Archaeology, Ancient History, and the like. Some of you may not know this, and I’m pretty sure I’ll soon forget my interests, as I have the previous ones, so I’m putting it here to remind myself. I have a new one: I think I like to write – I always forget that, I think by now you know I’m forgetful – although I can’t write well. Heck.
7. Damn I’m taking too long to think of the seventh. Okay…let’s see…hmm… [10 minutes later] …
Great. Now I have to tag 7 people. I'm mentally exhausted. Didn't I just say that? I'll tag CY. And Thad. I'll let them tag the rest of my five and his won seven. :P I know the rest won't do it. Oh heck. Here's another two. PC and aL. Okay three more... I don't want to be hated! Okay I'll use the reason of anonymity. I cannot tag people. Yay!