Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Links section

Yay! I'm finally finished with the links section. Lazy me finally decided to sit down and settle all of it. Okay not exactly all. I wanna do some animation on it but that'll have to wait. Wait till the time I know how to do it, or to actually get down and try doing it.

Go to the sidebar to visit the SpaceParaders or scroll to the bottom of the page. The concept of the new links section is this: The readers who usually comment here and also happen to blog will be the cats, or should I say the characters in the movie. Well, one of them is actually a floating amoeba called Meeba because he didn't want to be a cat. What's wrong with being a cat?! The rest of you silent readers or whomever in the blogging community I want to link to will be the silhouettes, or the viewers. Sorry, I can't link to some of you who doesn't have a site. But you can send me a link of your webpage if you have one. Okay, now there's only one thing left undone. I really hope those that are the silhouettes can submit some kind of image of yourself so I can put it up. Arigato~

Yay!

30/07/07 UPDATE: Anybody can be the cat or the spectators. It doesn't matter. I'm having a headache trying to arrange. :P

17 comments:

CY said...

Lol the movie premier looks funny :D Good job! Wonder who's the audience; the cats or the silhouettes?

And what's that guy standing and clapping for? Sit down man! xD

joyfulchicken said...

Yay! I'm a cat! Wait, is that a good thing?

CY said...

It's a bad thing, JC. Hurry, lobby to be changed into a chicken :D

joyfulchicken said...

And risk making the Runaway Cat angry? I better not, hehe. We chickens are... well... chickens.

runawaycat said...

CY - Of course it's the silhouettes? Wait, are you serious when you asked that question?

JC - Yay! :P

Anonymous said...

woowhooo!!! clap clap clap!!!
finally got it done!!!
just in time when i got my internet at home up and running!!! good job neko!

im such a cool cat! lol

runawaycat said...

It's not done yet! :P I'm gonna add pics next and I can make you cooler too...I hope :P

slim whale said...

what about adding some fungi? that would be cool. i'd love to be linked as a fungi. :)

Katherine said...

Hullo!!!

Blog-hopped! :P

The movie looks really cute! How did you do it?

runawaycat said...

slim whale - Why not a flying whale? :P Heh. What kind of fungi?

杨宝茹 - Hie, er...Ru :P The movie is actually a screenshot from the anime Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. The rest is just Photoshop. I wish I could say I did the movie :P

Katherine said...

ooohhhh.... very cute! :P

runawaycat said...

Thanx!

philos said...

Hmm... how do I get a link? hehe

runawaycat said...

Just tell me the addy and you'll get your link! :P Any other sites you'd like to be linked to besides CM?

Cometh said...

Woh, hilarious...ameoba... heh

So, can I request other things??? erm maybe like Tiger??? Tiger also consider in the cat family what... heh

runawaycat said...

Sure. But you'll have to send me a tiger. An image or a real one is fine. Furry tiger...Hahah!

Cometh said...

Oh, cool...Going to make me a fierce tiger pic..... heheheh =p