Saturday, July 28, 2007

The story of Shit

After food, we poop. So here, I present to you, the pooping story.

Who here cannot poop in a loo other than the one at home? I used to be like that. Once I went to another state to visit my relative for 2 weeks and I had to force it out by sitting in the toilet for 1 hour. And I think I only did that once. Imagine. I did not poop for more than a week. Makes me wonder where all the poop went. But the moment I came back home, my bowel started screaming for the toilet. Amazing isn’t it?

Now my bowel has found another place to call home; the other place I work in (I work in two places), the one with no cockroach trap. I’ve been going there for maybe 6-7 times and I’ve already pooped there twice, and had to hold it in for more than twice, including today. I didn’t want to go because the loo isn’t exactly in a favourable condition. The water from the pipe leaks and I don’t want to come out with soggy shoes. And today, about 3 hours before work ends, Mr. Shit was already screaming let-me-out. I didn’t want to oblige so Mr. Shit called on Mr. Air. I had to hold in Mr. Air too, but he was more persistent. I failed a few times and Mr. Air and co. made their way out and mingled with Mr. Air-We-Breathe. I sure hope my colleague didn’t smell anything funny.

So, who here has Mr. Shit that calls on Mr. Air whenever he wants attention?

Although pooping at home comes naturally, it wasn’t always so. There was this one time when I was in the toilet for 1 hour with Mr. Fat Shit stuck in between reality and fantasy. He was one fickle poop. I don’t ever want that again. The elasticity can only last so long. Ugh. Have I made you happy, joyfulchicken?

At least I now know I can shit elsewhere. Then, who here can shit in places other than at home, but their Mr. Shit is dehydrated? Me!

Home is still the best.

12 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

I'm happy :-D I can't believe you posted this entry, heh.

And oh, you need to eat more veggies :-P

CY said...

Really ROTFL at this entry! xD

runawaycat said...

JC - Why not? I'm not prone to writing poop stories?

I do eat veggie *innocent look* I do. It's the atmosphere, not the fiber.

CY - You didn't answer my questions. You all didn't!

joyfulchicken said...

Ever heard the story of Poop Moses? He said to the Constipation Pharaoh, "Let my poople go!"

I love corny Bible stories.

runawaycat said...

Nope. Did you make that up did you get it from Corny Bible?

joyfulchicken said...

What's the difference? Everything in the Bible is made up >:)

p said...

i hate pooping in other places. but there was this one place in a hotel, and they had the best pooping place. it even had music..

runawaycat said...

JC - Hahah! You're right.

Paolo - Oo...music...but I don't know, you're bowel might dance to it *up down up down and all around* and you can't poop in the end.

philos said...

I poop fine thank you! I have a regular bowel movement--every morning (and even more when I eat too much hehe). If it's true that you're eating veggies, then you ought to drink more water.

runawaycat said...

It seems that everyone is only interested in Mr. Dehydrated Poop. I think I need to clarify this. Mr. Dehydrated Poop only visits me if I poop in places other than at home!

But me not drinking enough water isn't untrue. But it doesn't have anything to do with my poop!

aL said...

YOU ARE SO GROSS OKAY! hahahaha!

runawaycat said...

Yes! I was successful!