Friday, July 27, 2007

Do they need to bark too?

1:30 AM. First laugh of the day.

I was browsing through suga-shikao.net to look for songs in his albums when I came across this in the 'Information' page.



Upon reading the 'Skills', I gave a slight laugh at the drunk point but when I reached 'Favourite type of woman', I tell you, I just couldn't believe it. Is this his kind of joke? Or maybe he's serious. I don't know, he can like whatever type of women, but how would the woman feel if say he tells her he likes her? Should she take it as a compliment or an insult?

13 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

So he likes bitches? :-D

runawaycat said...

Hey I didn't think of that! Hmm...It's probably his way of saying he likes bitches...

runawaycat said...

Hey look at our faces. You have a chicken face and I have a cat face. This is like a farm blog.

p said...

he did say he was prone to loneliness. so i guess he must've been referring to bitches.

CY said...

Probably it's a mistranslation? Or he misunderstood the question... Poor guy.

Katherine said...

Or he thinks dogs are cute. :P

philos said...

hmm... you don't go for bitches because of their face, do you?

runawaycat said...

paolo - Do bitches make good company? I know dogs do. Hmm...

CY - Ahahhaha!

宝茹 - I think dogs are cute too, but would i go for a guy that looks like a dog? Haha. No. :P Touchwood.

arthur - Maybe he's putting it metaphorically. By saying someone with a face like a dog he's hinting he prefers bitches in general, not because they look like one. Ahh...the beauty of language.

p said...

i cant answer your question; i've never been companied by a bitch.

about writing when drunk, i did that on a political science paper once. and the teacher gave me an A. so i guess it works.

runawaycat said...

People, Paolo here will be the next president of his country. He can write a political science paper while he's drunk. I bet GMA sure can't do that.

CY said...

Hail President Paolo! Free drinks all around xD

rheytarded said...

everyone likes bitches... i dont get it...

runawaycat said...

Ahahahha! The nice one will eventually win. Hold on!