Saturday, July 28, 2007

Diligent me

I finally made a bag for my water tumbler! Look!

[photo removed to protect privacy]
Nice isn’t it?

[photo removed to protect privacy] I like saying that last part. 'To protect privacy' Haha! Perhaps I shouldn't have put it up at all. Never mind, it was a short term thing. Yay!
And it can turn inside out to another design, just like another bag I made. I love myself.

And while shopping today I saw this lacey belt – I’m attracted to lace – and guess how much was it? 23.90! Blood suckers! I took a look at it and it was such a piece of cake work. I can make one too in a shorter time than it takes to make a tumbler bag. Hmm…and I think I will make one. Man, if people would buy it from me for 20 bucks, I’d be rich.

8 comments:

Katherine said...

I like the bears! Very cute!

runawaycat said...

Yea? My mom used them to make my choir outfit when I was in kindergarten :)

philos said...

You actually sew?

runawaycat said...

Yup. :P I don't look like someone who can? Hehe.

joyfulchicken said...

I came, I sew, I conquered. Yay!

runawaycat said...

-_-"

CY said...

You were in a choir?

runawaycat said...

Yea when I was 5 years old.