Thursday, August 16, 2007

My mouse loves attention

My mouse is giving me a reason to feature him here again. Wait, I don’t remember, was my mouse a he or a she? Oh never mind. He can be gay. Anyway I remember the box saying that the mouse has a limited clicking life but did not mention anything about limited cycles the scroller can take before it kongs. Yup, you guessed right, it’s konged. KO, RIP, Bye Bye. Sometimes when I scroll up, it would go down, and vice versa. Sometimes it didn’t take me anywhere.

I got fed up with it so I hit it hard with my index finger and guess what I discovered? When you hit the scroller, a little circle with two arrowheads appears and if your cursor moves down it’ll scroll down and you don’t have to click or use the scroller anymore. How great!

So you already know about this? Ok laugh all you want. Laugh at the Tarzan who has never used the optical mouse. Tarzan who? Surely not me.


Sigh. Not even three months into its life and the scroller is dead. It was already giving me a lot of trouble the moment I got it and now this. Its as good as junk now.

6 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Is it an A4Tech mouse? A4Tech sucks.

This reminds me... I need a new mouse. Damn it.

runawaycat said...

I don't think so. I don't remember what it was. It sucks anyway. I need a new mouse too :(

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa! So you've never hit the scroller button before...yeah the first time I found out I was like "ooh, cool" but I dont normally use that feature anyway

runawaycat said...

Yea. This shows that I have amazingly high tolerance level with my mouse until yesterday :)

rheytarded said...

ok email me your mailing address... im sending you the mouse i promised and the friendship book :)

rhey.tarded@gmail.com

runawaycat said...

Okie, email already on its way :)