Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mouse+Hair=Monster?

I think I’ve been having bad hair days ever since I got my hair cut. ‘Layers’ is a bad idea. Bad bad idea! I wake up with a porcupine head and I can’t tie my hair without it looking like I have patches of no-hair zones. When I tie it up as a ponytail, not only does it look all wrong, it kinda looks like the ponytail of the girl who despises me. I definitely don’t want that. So I tie it up as a bun to get all the hair out of the way but only to get it wavier and more unmanageable later. I can’t take this anymore!!! I think I’ll go cut my hair like hers:

It looks nice on her but it’ll probably make me look like a Chinese High School girl. Then I can join CY with his Chinese High School boy look. Plus I won’t be able to tie it up and it’s going to get in my way. Damn damn damn!

And I hate my mouse! It’s stupid and slow. Sloooooooww. I can’t move from one corner of the screen to the other without my mouse going over the table end. Arghhh!!! Shit!!!


I took a picture of my bad hair day and was supposed to edit it and post it up here. But my mouse was slow, which kills my mood, and I lost the pattern I was supposed to use to cover up my face. I tried to recover it but couldn’t so I tried to reproduce the same one but I can’t remember how I created it the last time. Shit!!! So many ‘buts’ in one simple task!

All I want to do now is curse more about it but my fingers just won’t let me type without making mistakes every 3 seconds. Really pissed right now. Really, really pissed.

4 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Have you tried adjusting the mouse speed? Look in Windows' control panel.

Fix your mouse and post your picture so we can laugh at you already :-P

CY said...

You have, or used to have, nice long hair. Why did you cut it? Why why why? :)

runawaycat said...

JC - I did, when I first got it. Didn't make any difference but I'm going to try again.

Mouse can't be fixed so picture won't be posted. Haha!

CY - I don't know. I always cut it at least once or twice every year. Then at one point the gave my hair layers. Everything else is history.

Anonymous said...

i swear... december... wait for a package. hehehe