Thursday, June 14, 2007

I don't like fish

I was browsing through the caller tunes list looking for Japanese songs. ‘Caller tunes’ here is what your caller gets to listen to, instead of the normal dial tone, when they call you. I presently have 2 but I’m getting sick of it, well I presume my callers are getting sick of it, and I want to have Japanese songs. But guess what? There were so little songs and most of them are from Ayaka, Ayumi Hamasaki, and lots of Utada Hikaru. I don’t listen to any of them. And they even mixed some Korean into that category. Are they stupid or what? I don’t think it’s ‘what’. So I tried browsing through the Korean category to see what they have. Whoa! 3 times the number of songs in the Japanese category!

What is wrong with the Japanese? Why don’t they publicize their stuff? There used to be a lot of Japanese dramas on TV but I can hardly find any now. And the CDs are so limited. I can find some of Glay but what I really want is Suga Shikao or Mr. Children. They don’t have any of that and I’m not stupid enough to order through the internet and pay for it through my ass. Don’t wander off to the X-rated area. It just means I have to work till I have blood projecting out of my ass. Understand? Of course you do.

And when they say Asia Tour, it usually means Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Shanghai tour. Then it’s back to Japan. Hello? Do you really think Asia is that small? So you think you can survive on your own? Selfish bastards.

No comments: