Friday, August 24, 2007

Yes food, No brain

Cometh blogged about something he got from his mail: Brain and Liver health tips. Since I have nothing to blog about, I’m going to steal his. Well, actually only those that would concern me. I know, it’s all about me. It always has been.

Brain Damaging Habits!

Overeating!

It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.

No wonder I’m a little bit behind in everything lately.

High sugar consumption

Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.

Joyfulchicken, perhaps this is the answer to your stick figure?

Sleep deprivation

Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.

See! Another reason why I’m so dumb lately. No wait. This makes me dumb all the time.

Liver Damage!

Sleeping too late and waking up too late – Damages your liver!

Goodbye liver.

Too much eating – Damages your liver!

Again, tata.


I was too lazy to read on. I don’t want to know anyway. My liver’s probably gone anyway so what’s the point? And who knows, I might go before my liver. So eat on!

8 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Crap. I'm guilty on all counts. No wonder I'm so retarded. Yay!

Raein said...

I will quit overeating :(

runawaycat said...

No you can't. I can't too. JC definitely can't. We're all retards.

philos said...

Trust me it ain't that bad... the way I eat, I bet I've gone past that... to infinity and beyond!

runawaycat said...

You can't get past infinity! :P But I do feel like a retard.

Raein said...

He can't get past infinity cause Buzz Lightyear's already there? D:

I'm getting good at this retard stuff.

runawaycat said...

Haha! Yes you are!

Anonymous said...

this is so morbid -- for me. now i know i am retarded and about to suffer liver failure and whatever else in that article ='''(