Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hummingly bored

Everybody seems to be busy with something except me. It’s evident because I keep checking the same websites over and over again and none has any updates that I haven’t already seen. Plus, Facebook is extremely quiet now and I suspect my GMail is playing dead with me. Or maybe it’s Blogger. Hmmm….Hmmmm…Hmmmm…

Hmmm.

Perhaps I should go read some books. But I can do that later, after I recheck the websites. Perhaps I should write about my trip. But that can come later too. Well, everything can come later. I have no life. Even computer gamers have more life than I do. At least, they have a second life, according to joyfulchicken.

Hmmm…

3 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

I said gamers have Second Life :-P

CY said...

Good one, jc :D

runawaycat said...

Haha! That second life? Then they have no life LOL :P