Found this meme in Tizzy's blog. She tagged nobody but it seems fun to do and is different from the usual memes. <- is that even correct? :P
Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name.
Click random article again; that is your album name.
Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.
By the way, I can't think of a title for this post, so I random-articled it. Hah! New word.
Band name: WebCT Vista (what's this? geek band?)
Album name: Sanguko
1. Shawn Mayer
2. Christianity in Europe (a carol?)
3. Ground effects (this should be the band name!)
4. Howard Morgan
5. The Highlands (this also sounds like a band name. A boring one)
6. Salt Creek
7. Viscosity (what the...what kind of a song name is this?)
8. Sprezzatura (whoa I like this!)
9. Lady Eve Balfour
10. C. Louis Leipoldt (orchestra?)
11. Escambray (cool...it's a newspaper name. They're cool)
12. Kościelniki Górne-Janówka (try reading this :P)
14. Dimsum (Yippie yay!!! But it's not what I initially thought it was. Who cares)
15. Hartwig's Praomys
Unfair! I get all ugly song names and Tiz's are so nice! Did you cheat? Did you? Did you? I'm sure you did! But I do have a lot of varieties; from carols to orchestra to uh...yea I have varieties.