Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello? Anybody?

Time must have stopped. I don’t get new mails, not even junk. Okay I did get one junk today. Yay. Right. It’s going straight to the trash. And nobody’s updating their blogs. Maybe one or two did but they’re not making me laugh. And I’ve got nothing to write. Maybe I’ve lost the gist. Jeez I can’t write! And I’ve got a writing test coming up. *fidgety* Worry, worry, worry *bites finger nails*

I have almost 10 DVDs and 2 series to watch but I’m not watching them. I’ve got 1 volume of manga and 3 novels to read but I’m not reading them. And I went to the library and got myself 4 books. Oh no I’ve got so many things waiting for me but I’m not doing any of them. Hold on, what has this to do with not writing blogs? Anyway… Thing is time has stopped! Or maybe I’ve stopped. It feels like January all over again.

5 comments:

juliana said...

Hello! =D

runawaycat said...

Ahh! People are still alive!

Unknown said...

Oops I need to write too... eheh *blush*

runawaycat said...

Hie Tiz!

juliana said...

yes. that chit thok of luck didn't kill me! neither did it help either =(