Monday, April 23, 2007

13 Virgins

What do 13 virgins give you? Or in a perverted manner, what do 13 virgins smell like?

An angel.

Yes, 13 virgins smell like an angel. Think I’m a nut? Watch Perfume. Yes, Perfume, the movie that was probably banned. I’m pretty sure it was. I don’t have to be a genius to guess that those pea-brains in the censorship board had it removed. If it wasn’t it’d be too censored to make any sense. So it had to be. I love banned movies.

I’m not going to spoil it for you if you haven’t watched it. So let’s see...How can I put this? Try linking a boy with an incredible olfaction with murders. Eh? Yea I know I didn’t see the link either. Can’t blame a simpleton like me. (Repeat that 's' word and I’ll kill you).

I’m not going to say any further. The only thing I want to talk about is 13 virgins. 13 virgins give you an angel. 13 virgins mellow all revenge. 13 virgins make you a god. And that’s because 13 virgins can forgive all sins. Just like J. (The abbreviated form is kinda cool. “Jay”. Oh no it could be abbreviated as JC! You didn’t choose that name on purpose now, did you?)

Okay back to the virgins. 13 virgins also turn sweet omnivorous humans into cutthroat carnivores. What? Everything has a good and a bad to it. What do you expect? Finally, 13 virgins lead to an orgy. Let me rephrase that. 13 virgins lead to a priest partaking in an orgy. Imagine a priest indulging in an orgy! Amen to that!

Perfume. Perfume is sarcastic. Perfume is ironic. Perfume is sadistic. Perfume is humorous. Profumo! E...E buono...guardare? Ugh I can’t speak Italian. Just watch it.

2 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

I haven't watched it, but let me guess.... The boy with the super nose had to kill 13 virgins to create the ultimate perfume?

runawaycat said...

Ugh I guess I failed. But still...you may not know whether he succeeded or not. *sheesh!sheeeesh!* Shut it!