Friday, July 4, 2008

Where the hell is my welcome home drink!?

I’m back!!! The monster is back! (For some reason I feel like calling myself the monster today. Like what I would always advise my readers, it’s best to ignore me). Anyway, as much as you may think I’m delighted to be back, from my outrageous opening of this entry (add the Godzilla moves), I’m not. After 2 weeks in Singapore I was crying to go home because of boredom but now that I’ve adjusted to the MRTs and the crazy queues, I don’t want to come back! Going home means going back to piles and piles of uninteresting letters, bills, classes, assignments, long to-do lists, yada yada yada. And they’ve already started to haunt me, only hours after I reached the island. To save you from the misery, I shall keep them all to myself. What a nice monster.

Anyhow, I’m just writing to tell you guys I’m still very well alive even though I somehow had forgotten I have a blog. Sorry for not updating this place and the other one. I’ve a list of things to blog about and I hate lists so God help me do this before I leave the island again! Yes, it has been confirmed, I’ll be going to another state next month to finish up my semester. As much as I love to travel, having to adjust to new environments every month is starting to make me feel sick.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’d accomplish some of the blogthings in my list tomorrow. I’m sure I will. Pretty sure…

5 comments:

Cometh said...

You are Alive!!!! OMG....

=p

Welcome back....

philos said...

Hehe... Drank it myself, I knew you were lactose intolerant :p

Where are you headed off to again this time?

joyfulchicken said...

Welcome back. Leaving again? Do you even bother to unpack your suitcase? :-P

runawaycat said...

cometh - So where's my drink? :P

philos - Ow..you should have gotten me a cocktail instead :(

I'll be off to the conservative state. I think I told you which before. It'll be an eye opener :P

JC - Maybe I should start grouping my stuff in categories with ready bags. That way I just grab them whenever I need to pack. I should sell this idea on eBay.

philos said...

Didn't realize that you have a taste for alcohol :p