Friday, July 18, 2008

You don't ban a country...a country bans you, no?

I just found out Veoh has banned Malaysia from accessing its contents...the hell, I can't even access the main page. Yea, yea, I know this is yesterday's news. But I bet none of you that actually read my blog uses Veoh so you don't care right? Yea, I don't care whether you like reading this or not too.

This is what I got from Yahoo answers. I can't even access the freaking Veoh site so how the hell can I get the original announcement and freaking (like reluctantly) link to it?

"Unfortunately Veoh has ended service in your country due to a low concentration of users. Veoh is maintaining service in countries when we have the highest concentration of viewers.

We are sorry for any inconvenience."

"Veoh is maintaining markets when we have the highest concentration of
viewers."


The hell this is the reason.

Sigh. Veoh downloads are like super fast compared to other P2Ps (at least for me it is) and this is heartbreaking! I was still happily downloading in Singapore last month. Oh wait, am I breaking Singapore's rules? Sheesh! You did not hear this.

And if I really wanna use Veoh there are like some proxy methods or something I should use. Huh? What? Poksi? Too much homework.

So no more fast downloads, only fast streaming from Crunchyroll. But for some reason I'm having problems with it right now. It's like stuck. Oh no not them too. Not crunchyroll. NO! Dame! Zettai dame! It'll get better tomorrow. I'm sure it will. Haha. My streaming life depends on it.

2 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

I don't even know what Veoh is, but I wouldn't be surprised if they banned the Philippines too :-|

runawaycat said...

I think Philippines is save. Surprised?