Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Live from Hanoi

...and uh, Hanoi is in Vietnam. A number of people have asked me, so I guess it's best I explain before proceeding.

This will not be much of a blog anyway coz I don't really have that kind of time. The first entry of this trip will be a long one coz some drama took place so it's best to sit down and devote all my time to write a proper entry, right?

So we'll meet again about 2 weeks from now. I hope I still remember whatever happened today after I come back :)

Ciao~

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Come back with pictures!!!!!

joyfulchicken said...

Two weeks? But I want water puppets now! :-(

CY said...

JC, what are water puppets?

joyfulchicken said...

I don't know :-D But she said she saw them. We need photo/video evidence.

Anonymous said...

what the hell are water puppets?

runawaycat said...

JC said water puppets are puppets made of water :)

Sigh. I'm coming back soon. Back to work. NOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.....!