Thursday, August 28, 2008

And plop it goes down

Runawaycat has to run away again! Actually this is last week's story but anyway...here's yours truly in her room getting ready to escape.


Hmm...my 80L bag doesn't look that big does it? Maybe I should get a bigger one next time.

And here's my new 'haven'. But I don't have much to complain other than the lousy internet connection.


None of these pictures have anything to do with the title of this post. I was just trying to kill two posts with one :) Understand? Oh by the way, the reflection in the mirror, it's not me. Stop guessing.

If I were to really show you a picture of what the title is all about, I think you wouldn't be able to take it. It'd be so hardcore, you would cry and beg for mercy.

So tell me, what goes plop? Why, that would be shit of course. The toilet in the hostel can't be flushed so each time after you do your business you'll have to wash it down with the hose connected to the tap.

Just so you know, my poop here is almost beautiful. (Let's not go to how beautiful it is, ok? Though I wouldn't mind.) And when you wash it down, it goes all down with a big heavy plop. Exciting, no? Plop. Plop. Fun. You can even estimate the distance it travelled before hitting the other end. I say it's about three quarters of a foot. And the loudness justifies its weight. I didn't think it'd be that heavy.

Now I feel so much better. I couldn't share this with my room mates. They'd probably think I'm a fruitcake. I'm disgusting aren't I? But the plop, nothing else will sound like it.

3 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Why no pics of the giant piece of poop? :-P

Anonymous said...

i think i hear that plop sound.

runawaycat said...

JC - You daring me?

prinsesamusang - Yay! You agree with me!