Monday, September 15, 2008

Wiieee!~

I don’t know why the Wi-Fi Alliance would coin the phrase ‘Wireless Fidelity’ irresponsibly because it doesn’t make any sense to me. Maybe you can say it is a wireless connection that remains faithful to you whenever, wherever you go, never letting you down. If that’s the case then I can very well say this medicine campus here has Wii.

Stop! Don’t get too excited! They surely don’t have the Nintendo Wii.



Wii here stands for ‘Wireless Infidelity’ just like how it sometimes is loyal and totally delivers everything (with the approval of the oh-so-loved Fortinet), but most of the time cheats on you and shows you nothing but a blank web browser.

But even after my ‘long’ rant (really, a rant can never be too long or too short… wait…? Forget it), the main purpose of this post has nothing to do with wireless’ infidelity. It’s again, about the good old library.

I was just shoo-ed out of the 2nd floor of the library because it apparently closes at night. *enter lots of exclamation marks here*

Not only is this campus’ library small and has nothing but medical and some fictional books (which is located on the god-damned 2nd floor), half of it closes at night? I’m sorry, did you hear that right, coz I didn’t. I simply grabbed a novel because I didn’t want to leave there empty handed and lucky me, so far, the story is good.

2 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Heh... this post is totally random :-P

runawaycat said...

Really?
I tried a local delicacy for dinner yesterday and it was not bad. Finally a food that's nice here. I'm gonna be talking about the loo again soon hahahah